Making travel reservations through China Travel Planner is secure and guaranteed. By booking a trip, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, please be sure to carefully read these terms and make sure you understand and accept these Terms and Conditions.
The rates listed on China Travel Planner.com are only available through our service.
Once receiving the booking requirement from you, one of our consultants will start to assist you in designing a unique tour schedule based upon your needs within 24 hours.
[read more about “how to book“]
PLEASE NOTE: You are required to confirm acceptance of your reservation and settle a payment of deposit, otherwise we will cancel your reservation.
2. DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT
A deposit of 40% of the tour price by Paypal or Bank Transfer plus bank charges (processing fees) is required upon confirmation of your booking (If this amount is less than CNY4,000, a 50% deposit will apply). once a deposit is received it is understood that you have read, understood and accepted all our Terms and Conditions. The remaining balance of the tour price (60%) is to be due at least 20 days prior to departure.
The deposit should be made by Paypal or Bank transfer with following details:
Pay by Paypal:
Please keep in mind that you should only pay to China Travel Planner.com’s only Paypal account as:
• If you choose to pay by PayPal, please be kindly advised that a 3.9%+$2.35 Hong Kong Dollar (payments in Hong Kong; or 4.4%, if payments overseas)out of your total tour cost will have to be added as Paypal service fee.
• When either PayPal or China Travel Planner.com has reason to believe that the payment you made is fraudulent, we reserve the right to hold your bookings and require another method of payment.
Pay by Bank Transfer:
Please make bank transfer to the following account:
1). Account Name:EFIND TRAVEL CO LTD
Account Number: 127-795581-838
Beneficiary Bank Name: HSBC Hong Kong
Beneficiary Bank Address: 1 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong
Beneficiary Bank Code: 004(for local payment)
SWIFT Address: HSBCHKHHHKH(for telegraphic transfers)
2). Account Name: WANG YI
Account Number: 6216 6926 0000 0408 563
Beneficiary Bank Name: BANK OF CHINA GUILIN BRANCH
Beneficiary Bank Address: Lijiang Road, Guilin, Guangxi, P.R. China
SWIFT Address: BKCHCNBJ49C(for telegraphic transfers)
All cancellations must be received in writing, sent to us via fax or email. If you cancel your reservation, once we have confirmed availability and received advance payment, you will be charged 5% bank processing fee plus an additional charge as follows:
• If we receive cancellation in writing by email or fax less than 2 months but more than 21 working days before arrival a further charge of 10% will be made.
• In the event of cancellation less than 20 working days the advance payment of 20% will be forfeited
• No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the advance payment.
• For some tours we have to apply a slightly different policy and in this case the terms will be clearly advised to you on the booking confirmation
• After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
No refunds or exchanges can be made with respect to accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services, due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
This site, and each of its modules, is the copyrighted property of China Travel Planner.com and/or its various third party providers and distributors. Third party providers and distributors own much of the content found on this site. None of the content or data found on this site may be reproduced, sold, transferred, or modified without the express written permission of China Travel Planner.com and/or its third party providers and distributors.
You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use this site and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of this site. You understand that you are financially responsible for all reservations you perform.
As a customer of China Travel Planner.com, you are guaranteed complete privacy. All personal data submitted to us will be handled 100% confidentially.
China Travel Planner.com will send you an e-mail message confirming each reservation you transact online. We do not sell individual customer names or other private profile information to third parties and have no intention of doing so in the future. We respect and will continue to respect the privacy of our customers who use the China Travel Planner.com reservations system.
China Travel Planner.com and third party providers do not warrant the completeness or availability for a particular purpose of any of the content or data found on this site.
This information is valid at the time of publication but is subject to change without prior notice. However, should any changes occur, we shall be posted on the website immediately. However, should the Terms and Conditions change after the deposit is paid, the Terms and Conditions under which the deposit was paid shall apply.